Sunday 24 July 2011

New to me #2



You know, everyone now and then I come across a blog that just stops me in my tracks. This is one of them - Growing Flowers by Kiersten. This amazing lady lives in the deserts of New Mexico with her lovely family and she is a midwife! I have huge respect for midwives and often feel that, if I could push the rewind button, that is what I would have been.



You can tell from her beautiful writing that she loves what she does, that she has such love for the mothers and their babies, and that she is in tune with nature at such a special time.





I trawled through this blog and was just blown away by this wonderful woman's incredible nuturing spirit. And full of the most incredible pictures of newborns too! Go and see! xxx  http://growingflowers.wordpress.com/ 



A huge thanks for all your lovely, encouraging comments on my latest project - the blanket that almost wasn't!!!!

Enjoy your week xxx


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely blog, I shall pop over when I have a little more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pop and have a little read too, she sounds an inspirational lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment here - I love to read what you have to say! x